Expedition jacket with a large hood, in black and in the highest gear. Developed with Norwegian mountain guides and tested in extreme races. Improves moisture through the innovative 3-layer Schoeller C-Change membrane that changes its properties depending on temperature. It opens when you are active and isolates at rest. 2 breast pockets, 2 on the side, another inside. Waterproof zippers YKK.
The best jacket Brynje ever developed.
Materials: Shoeller WB fromula fabric with C-change hydrophilic membrane
upper layer: 77% polyamide, 17% polyurethane, 6% elastane, lining 100% polycolon
- waterproof, water column 20,000 mm
- It does not blow
- the Schoeller C-change permeable membrane
- quick-drying material
- large hood with seat and helmet, 4 adjustable / downloadable options
- Hood with the possibility to attach the fur collar
- the edge of the hood with wire reinforcement
- high collar with chin protection
- taped seams
- 2 breast pockets, 2 large side pockets
- Pocket on the left sleeve
- 2 hidden pockets
- lining with mesh panels for insulation and optimal ventilation
- YKK waterproof zippers, YKK front two-way zipper with flap
- Brynje Super Thermo mesh on shoulder and back for air insulation
- Velcro fastener strap for attaching various accessories (eg gloves)
- tested in snow storms
- Ventilation under the shoulders with two-way zipper holes.
weight 950 grams in size M
Brynje is top quality underwear and clothing that works in any weather. The family business was founded in 1887 in Larvik, Norway. In the 1950s, they developed the first outfit with a network structure tested by Norwegian soldiers in the Hardangervidd plateau. Brynje was the first thermal underwear on Mt.Everest, and was already protected by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay in 1953. The Brynje thermal wear is still used by members of expeditions, rescue teams, as well as athletes and tourists.
|material||77% polyamid, 17% polyuretan, 6% elastan|